Spanish Tutors Needed in Sheffield
Are you a career Spanish tutor? If the answer is ‘yes’ we’d love to hear from you. Spanish teachers are required to help teach on our private Spanish courses in Sheffield.
What you need to join our tutor network:
- Be a native Spanish speaker or near native (C1 Level)
- Be already based in Sheffield
- Your own transport
- At least 2 years+ experience tutoring Spanish
Are you able to:
- Travel anywhere in and around Sheffield to deliver lessons?
- Teach lessons in student homes, workplaces, libraries or cafes?
- Be flexible on times/days of work?
- Work as a freelancer and take on ad-hoc work?
If you think you can do this take a look at our tutor role description below. Then get in touch with an up to date CV and cover letter by using the application form on this page.
Tutor Role Description