Spanish Courses Swindon
Overwhelmed at the options for Spanish courses? Maybe face to face, in-person lessons might be what you’re looking for. In this age of technology, there is actually no better way than a real life teacher coming to visit you for Spanish lessons. Who knew?!
Spanish Courses: Details
- Course Starting: When you’re ready or ASAP
- Days/Times of Lessons: To suit you
- Location of Lessons: Your preference – Anywhere in Swindon
- Content of the Course: Based on your needs following needs analysis
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
- Total Course Length: Your choice (Minimum booking applies)
“The language learning support is structured and flexible so you can learn at your own pace depending on travel and other business commitments”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
3 Reasons to take one of our Spanish Courses
- Free In-depth needs analysis and diagnostic over the phone
- Excellent quality teachers
- Quick and easy to get started
Free In-depth needs analysis and diagnostic over the phone
Before starting your course we’ll go through your needs and goals for your Spanish over the phone. All for free. You should then have a better idea about how to proceed. If you want to take a course with us we can make the arrangements.
Excellent quality teachers
We only hire the best of the best teachers into our network. So you can have the best quality lessons, and the fastest learning. Thousands of teachers apply to work with us. Only a select few make it through.
Quick and easy to get started
Once you know you want to go ahead with a course let us know. We’ll start contacting our teachers and get you matched up. Lessons can usually start within a week or so.
“Never stop learning. If you have a hunger for learning Spanish you will always improve.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director