Do you want to get better at Spanish? Need some help to start making progress – and get to fluency and confidence? Or perhaps you’re looking on behalf of an employee or employees who need to be able to communicate in Spanish.
We can help. One of our private Spanish courses can prepare you. Learning with a private teacher. It is one of the fastest ways to learn. Online and offline options available. Flexible to your needs.
For companies, we also offer a range of business language training options.
More information about our Spanish Courses
- Times and days: To fit around your schedule
- Length of each lesson: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson
- Venue: Anywhere in Edinburgh
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week)
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
- Start dates: As soon as you like
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum
“Knowledgeable, patient teachers, enjoyable lessons, and excellent service! Highly recommend!”
Advantages of Our Spanish Courses
- Frictionless setup and course organisation
- High-quality, rapid learning
- Moneyback guarantee
Frictionless setup and course organisation
When you’re ready to begin let us know. Our experts will organise all the course organisation and match you with a perfect local teacher from our network. We’ll liaise with you about the days and times. To make sure it works for you.
Your job is to turn up for the fist lesson and start learning!
High-quality, rapid learning
You’ll be taking lessons with a local teacher from our network. Your teacher will have been through our stringent recruitment and interview process. Only the best teachers make it through. Peace of mind for you that you will be getting a great teacher.
If you’re not happy for whatever reason. We’ll give you your course fees back. No quibbles.
“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Are you ready?”
Ed O’Neill Academic Director