Spanish Courses Canterbury
Are you living in Canterbury and interested in the Spanish Courses? UK language project provide some of the best courses to learn Spanish. We offer flexible private tutoring lessons from our expert tutors.
About Our Spanish Courses
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Canterbury. You Decide.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
(Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Benefits of our Spanish Courses
- Free pre-analysis call
- Enjoyable lessons
- High quality teaching
Free pre-analysis call
Before making any decisions, take advantage of a short discovery call with one of our lovely team members. We’ll discuss and diagnose your language needs. Set some goals and make a plan for learning moving forward. No charge for this.
Your tutor has been picked from the best. They’ll know how to tailor lessons to keep you motivated and interested. You’ll be enjoying your lessons. And making progress at the same time.
High quality teaching
All teachers are experienced, professional, and passionate about their work. Rest assured, they will have carefully tailored your course so that you make progress as quickly and efficiently as possible.
“If you need help with your Spanish ask. The best thing you can do is learn from somebody who knows the answers.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director