Spanish Courses Bournemouth
When it comes to Spanish courses, there is a lot to choose from. We can make sure you get the most out of your learning experience by selecting a dedicated, private tutor for you, based on your needs and goals.
Do your staff need language training? We offer fully-managed services to make your job as easy as possible. Visit our business language training page to find out more.
Spanish Courses – Information
- How long is the course? We suggest 3 – 6 months minimum to start with
- Lesson Location: Anywhere in Bournemouth
- Lesson Timings: To suit you
- Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Personalised to suit your needs
- How often are the lessons? We suggest a minimum of 1.5 hours per week
“1 hour of private lessons is like 6 or 7 hours in class!”
Benefits our Spanish courses offer you
- Searching for a tutor handled by our experts
- High quality teaching
- Easy payment method
Searching for a tutor handled by our experts
Our experts will match a tutor to meet your specific needs, saving you time and concern over finding an appropriate tutor.
High quality teaching
All of our tutors have been carefully selected to work with us, based on their experience and success. Their immersive, fun, and engaging lessons ensure fast progress for you.
Easy payment method
Pay quickly and securely by credit or debit card, and have the freedom to add on additional lessons with ease.
“How to keep improving your Spanish. Don’t quit! And work to improve every day.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director