Portuguese Courses Portsmouth
Interested in Portuguese Courses? One thing you might want to consider is having private lessons. They are one of the most effective ways to learn. You can improve your Portuguese. Fast!
About our Portuguese Courses
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Portsmouth
- Times and days: To fit around your schedule
- Length of each lesson: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week)
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
- Start dates: As soon as you like
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum
“1 hour of private lessons is like 6 or 7 hours in class!”
3 Reasons to start taking one of our Portuguese Courses
- Free in-depth initial needs analysis
- Finding a teacher handled by us
- Enjoyable lessons
Free in-depth initial needs analysis
Talk with us on the telephone initially. We’ll discuss your needs and goals for your Portuguese. You should have a much better idea about where you are at currently. And what you need to do to progress. If you want to take a course following the discussion then that’s great.
Finding a teacher handled by us
Your teacher will come from our handpicked network of quality, experienced language teachers. There will be somebody near you who can help. We can handle all the heavy, time-consuming work of organising the teacher and the logistics. You can just turn up to the 1st lesson and begin your adventure!
Teachers have all been selected based on their merits, but also on their ability to give solid, enjoyable lessons. It’s a fact. The more you enjoy your lessons. The more you will be motivated for more. And the more you will progress.
“If you’re determined to succeed with your Portuguese failure will never be able to overtake you.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director