Italian Courses Winchester
Looking for quality Italian courses in Winchester? You’ve come to the right place. You learn quicker with a private tutor. Find out how we can help.
If you’re a company looking to train your staff in a new language, then head over to our business language training page for more advice.
More Information about our Italian Courses
- Times/Days of Lessons: Your choice; we’re flexible
- How often?: Minimum 1.5 hours per week; you choose
- How long?: At least 3 months study initially is recommended
- Course Content: Personally tailored to you
- Course Start Date: Your choice; start whenever
- Lesson Venue: Wherever is good for you; anywhere in Winchester
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
3 Reasons to Choose Us
- Free Needs Discussion
- Pay Securely
- Full Progress Tracking and Reporting
Free needs discussion
Before you pay for anything, we’ll conduct a free needs analysis to help identify your needs. Together, we will make a plan for your learning. After that, you decide if private tutoring is for you.
Pay for your course securely using your credit/debit card. Call us to set this up. We take payment for a prearranged block of lessons in advance. When you want more lessons a simple message does it all. So your lessons aren’t interrupted.
Full progress tracking and reporting
After each lesson, you’ll receive an email detailing your progress, course content and homework due. It will also flag up any areas for improvement. You’ll know exactly where you are.
“Give your Italian a bit of ‘umph’ and a bit of a try and you will ‘triumph’ for sure!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director