Italian Courses Watford
Are you considering taking Italian courses? That’s a good idea. How about private lessons? Face to face lessons with a private teacher is the most effective way to get to grips with the language. A good teacher can help you improve. Fast.
Our Italian Courses: The Specifics
- Start dates: As soon as you like
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum
- Course Times and days: To fit around your schedule
- Length of lessons: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week)
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
- Venue: Anywhere in Watford
“Knowledgeable, patient teachers, enjoyable lessons, and excellent service! Highly recommend!”
3 of the many Benefits of our Italian Courses
- Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
- Simple payment
- Get started straight away
Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
All our teachers have been through a detailed recruitment process. Many more teachers apply than we have positions available, so we can afford to be picky. Only the best make it through. We’d be happy for them to teach us!
Payment for your course by credit or debit card over the phone. Re-booking is easy. Just call or email and we’ll sort it all out.
Get started straight away
Once you’re happy to go ahead and have paid your fees we’ll find you a teacher. You can usually get started within a week or so. So no waiting around.
“Getting to grips and improving your Italian is hard. But it’s worth all the difficulty, time and effort.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director