Italian Courses Sutton
Italian courses are fun but can be quite difficult to find in the Sutton area. UK Language Project have a range of local tutors that will help you learn Italian in no time.
All You Need to Know about Our Italian Courses
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Sutton. You Decide.
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
“Truly inspired learning experiences”
Benefits of our Italian Courses
- Finding a tutor conducted by our team
- Booking more lessons
- Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
Finding a tutor conducted by our team
Once you are ready to begin your course, we will connect you up with one of our locally-based tutors. They will teach you for the duration of the course. From our large network of teachers, we will find a great match and someone who is best suited to your learning abilities.
Booking more lessons
If you decide that you may need more lessons to get to the level you want, we can do this quickly and simply. We will arrange everything for you so you can just continue from where you left off.
Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
We will help you keep a track of your progress by sending you a detailed email report after every lesson. This information will also be used to tailor each following lesson. It is important to us that you know how well you’re doing throughout the duration of the course.
“Getting to grips and improving your Italian is hard. But it’s worth all the difficulty, time and effort.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director