Italian Courses Stoke
Learning Italian? How about one of our private Italian courses? Private lessons can set you on a course for success. And help you to overcome those language barriers you’ve always said you’d get over!
Italian Courses: Useful Information
- Course Starts: ASAP or when you’re ready
- Location of Lessons: In or around Stoke – you choose
- Lesson days and times: To suit
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
- Course Content: Bespoke – Focused on your needs
- Course Length: Your choice (Although there is a minimum booking required)
“Knowledgeable, patient teachers, enjoyable lessons, and excellent service! Highly recommend!”
3 Reasons to Choose one of our Italian Courses
- Free in-depth initial needs analysis
- Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
- Enjoyable lessons
Free in-depth initial needs analysis
First of all, find out your level and your needs. That way we can find a teacher and design a course for you that will be just right. You can give us a call and we’ll get that all organised over the phone.
Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
We’re fortunate enough to have a vast network of thousands of teachers throughout the UK. There will be somebody near you who can help.
Experienced teachers know how to put together lessons that will both be informative, useful and engaging. You’ll enjoy your lessons, and most of all, you’ll make progress.
“When learning Italian strive for progress, not perfection.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director