Italian Courses Saint Helens
Our Italian Courses are just one of the many language courses we teach. We have a network of tutors in Saint Helens with years of experience, equipped and ready to teach you Italian. Don’t waste any more time searching for the right provider. Have a look at our site to see how you can get started.
Italian Courses: Details
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Saint Helens. You Decide.
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
“Found us the perfect trainer who was very capable and personable”
Sarah Preston (Siemens)
Benefits of our Italian Courses
- Free pre-analysis call
- Easy to get started
- Enjoyable lessons
Free pre-analysis call
Before getting set up with lessons take advantage of an initial discovery call with one of our team. Discuss your needs and goals for your Italian. And let’s put together a plan for your learning. Then decide if you’d like to go ahead.
Easy to get started
Once you’ve received your free discovery call and made payment. You could begin your course within a week. We will organise everything for you. All you need to do is be willing to learn and enjoy the lessons.
Your tutor will tailor your lessons to your personal needs and interests. You’ll be entertained as well as educated as it’s important to have both for effective learning.
“Struggling to learn Italian? Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director