Italian Courses Peterborough
Have you ever thought about face to face, in-person Italian courses? In this modern world, there is still no better way to learn a language. Than face to face, with a real teacher. Who knew?!
Italian Courses: The Details
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Peterborough
- Times and days: To fit around your schedule
- Length of each lesson: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson
- How often are lessons: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week)
- Start dates: As soon as you like
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
“I loved my lessons, I had a knowledgeable and patient teacher who made learning very enjoyable.”
Advantages of our Italian Courses
- Get started straight away
- High quality lessons
- Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
Get started straight away
No need to spend time searching. Contact us. We will no doubt have somebody close to you who can help you with your Italian. All you need do is ask. And classes can usually be up and running in a week or so.
High quality lessons
We only use the best quality teachers. Our hiring process ensures that only the best make the cut, to your benefit. We’re only happy if we’d be happy for the teacher to teach us!
Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
Make use of an online system which keeps track of how you’re getting on lesson by lesson. Session reports direct to your inbox after each lesson. So you can stay focused, and on track.
“Reading is to the mind as exercise is to the body. Read a little in Italian and you’ll naturally improve.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director