Italian Courses Hull
Thinking about Italian courses in Hull? You’re in the right place. In fact, a private tutor is the best way to learn another language. Why not read on and find out how we can help.
Details on our Italian Courses
- Course days/times: Flexible (based around your schedule)
- Lesson frequency: Flexible; as often as you’d like
- Course content: Tailored to your personal needs
- Courses start date: When you want; any time suits us!
- Total course length: However long you need
- Lesson length: Either 1.5 hours – (recommended) or 2 hours per lesson
- Course venue: Anywhere in Hull
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
(Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Benefits of our Italian Courses
- No-fuss setup
- Learn at your own pace
- High-quality education
We’ll handle all the hard stuff. We’ll find you a great tutor and organise your lessons for you, so you can focus on other commitments (and your learning!)
Learn at your own pace
All lessons are tailored to your personal needs. You’ll progress at a speed that’s comfortable with you. With private tutoring, all the teacher’s attention is on you, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice.
Your tutor will have been hand-picked by our experts. They only accept the best of the best. Out of the hundreds of tutors that apply to work with us each year, your tutor will be qualified, experienced and full of personality. You’ll look forward to every single lesson!
“Where do you start when learning a language? The answer: Anywhere. Just spend a few minutes on something in Italian and you will feel better.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director