Italian Courses High Wycombe
Want to start Italian courses in High Wycombe? Great idea. A private tutor is the best way to easily learn a new language. Read on to find out how we can make that happen.
More Information on our Italian Courses
- Venue: Your choice of location; anywhere in High Wycombe
- Lesson Times/Days: Fit with your needs; flexible
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week; you can have as many as you want
- Course Length: At least 3 months study is recommended to progress – you decide
- Start Date: Any time; we can start when you’re ready
- Course Content: Tailored to suit your needs
“Knowledgeable, patient teachers, enjoyable lessons, and excellent service! Highly recommend!”
How Can Our Italian Courses Help?
- No time wasted
- Talk your needs through beforehand
- Satisfaction Guarantee
No time wasted
We handle everything. Save time on tutor searching/deciding; we take care of all of that. All you need to do is focus on your learning.
Talk your needs through beforehand
Before you commit to anything, we offer a free analysis service where we help figure out your individual needs. We’ll be able to tailor your course entirely to you.
If you’re not entirely satisfied with your course, then get your money back. No questions asked.
“Doing 10-15 minutes work on your Italian every morning immediately after you get up is a fantastic way to set yourself up for success.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director