Italian Courses Canterbury
Italian courses are fun but can be quite difficult to find in the Canterbury area. We have a range of tutors, local to you, that will help you learn Italian in no time.
Details of our Italian Courses
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Canterbury. You Decide.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
“When I first started I didn’t know anything, now I can get by and understand…I would definitely recommend it”
Gavin Peralta (Siemens)
Benefits of our Italian Courses
- Free pre-analysis call
- Learn fast
- High quality teaching
Free pre-analysis call
So that your tutor can prepare a perfectly tailored course for you we will start with a short analysis phone call. Discuss your needs and goals for your Italian. Together we’ll put together a plan for your learning. Then you decide if you want to go ahead. All free.
You’ll be making giant leaps with your Italian as you will have all the attention of the teacher. Focus on areas and topics you choose. Ask all the questions. Practice tonnes. Make progress. Skip everything you don’t like or need.
High quality teaching
Your teacher will be a professional, passionate teacher with years of teaching experience. They’ll tailor your course around your needs and interests and have your learning as their number 1 priority. So your lessons will be high quality.
“Although one of the easier languages to learn, you still need to commit to learning and improving your Italian every day.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director