How It Works
Our step by step process for setting up your language lessons
Spend some time on our site
Decide whether our courses would be a good fit for your needs.
Make contact with accounts team
Send the team a message via our contact form or give them a call on 03333 66 00 13. We can discuss your needs. And even send a proposal so that your bosses have a firm idea about costings and what your training will look like.
Arrange a discovery call with one of our team to discuss your needs and goals
If your bosses or HR department would like to join the call as well that can be arranged. You also have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Go ahead with course booking
Once lessons authorised your end we will match you with one of our trainers.
Once you're matched with a teacher we'll arrange a time, day and location for your 1st lesson
Days/times and locations are flexible. We’ll do our best to accommodate lessons around your schedule.
During your 1st lesson feel free to arrange further lessons directly with the teacher and get more booked in
Lessons will be paced so you feel comfortable. The teacher will challenge you, while also making lessons fun and enjoyable.
Pay for lessons
Once you’re happy with lessons we will send an invoice to your company for an agreed block of lessons on 30 day terms.
Start taking lessons and making progress in your chosen language
Your lessons will be tailored to your needs. With engaging, fun and interesting content to keep you motivated. So you make progress and gain confidence quickly.
Once you get near to the end of your block of lessons your teacher will review your progress. You and your employer can decide to continue with another block booking or not.
By the end of the first block you should feel yourself growing in confidence and feeling a noticeable improvement.
Review and renew course booking
Towards the end of an agreed block of lessons the trainer will report back on progress and we’ll decide together what action is required. Further blocks can be booked in quickly and easily if required. No disruption to your course.
We’ve already found the best teachers, so you don’t have to!
To give you an idea about the kind of calibre of teacher you’ll be having lessons with, here is a selection of our teachers along with a short bio for each.
Our experts tell all
- Discover Gracia’s tips on learning a language faster on our Youtube channel. (Opens in a new tab)
- Take a look at Emilie’s 3 tips for language learning success on our Youtube channel. (Opens in a new tab)
- Find out John’s secrets to learning a language quicker on our Youtube channel. (Opens in a new tab)
- Hear Steve’s Tips to ensuring language learning progress on our Youtube channel. (Opens in a new tab)
Gain Confidence in Hours…Not Years!
The gains made during private lessons destroy all other forms of language learning.
Here are some of the reasons why no other form of language learning can compete with the effectiveness of private lessons:
- Careful preparation – Following your telephone needs analysis with our team your teacher will thoughtfully prepare a course of lessons around your needs. With each lesson they will get to know your more, tweaking their approach and preparation so it gets better and better.
- Highly-tailored content – Focus on areas and topics that matter to you. That way you are continually engaged, motivated and progressing without really realising it.
- Relaxed atmosphere – As you are the only student it’s relaxed, well-paced learning, designed to move at a speed that you feel comfortable with.
- Professional teacher – We’ve picked the most professional, experienced teachers who know how to make learning stick. There’s no guesswork, they’ve helped hundreds of students in exactly your position already.
- Well-structured lessons – Your teacher will use a mix of activities and approaches to keep you motivated. There’ll be plenty of opportunity for questions or reviewing material if needed. You’ll feel confident you’re understanding well before moving on.
“I loved my lessons, I had a knowledgeable and patient teacher who made learning very enjoyable.”
Maria Lopez – Learned Italian 1:1