German Courses St Albans
Interested in German courses in St Albans? You’ve come to the right place. Read on to find out how we can help find you the perfect private tutor.
More information about our German Courses
- Lesson Times: Your choice
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hours per week
- Length of Course: At least 3 months of study is recommended to progress; you can decide how long
- Lesson Venue: Wherever suits you; anywhere in St Albans
- Start Date: Anytime; we can start when you’re ready
- Course Content: Bespoke course for your needs
“Very helpful, challenging, lessons are very good, we’re delighted”
How Can Our German Courses Help?
- No time wasted getting set up
- Free analysis service
- Satisfaction Guarantee
No time wasted getting set up
We handle all the logistics for you. All you need to do is show up (and learn!). We’ll find you a tutor and organise lessons. You’ll be in good hands.
Free analysis service
Before you pay for anything, we’ll conduct a free analysis to help identify your needs. We’ll be able to tailor your course entirely for you. After that, you can decide if private tutoring is for you.
Not entirely happy with your course? No problem. Have your money back, no questions.
“Aim to do something today to improve your German. Then aim to do something tomorrow. Keep going until it becomes a habit.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director