French Courses Winchester
Want to start French courses in Winchester? You’re in the right place to learn. A private tutor is the best way to learn a new language. Keep on reading to find out how we can help.
If you’re a business looking to train your staff, have a look at out business language training page to see how we can help you.
What You Need to Know about Our French Courses
- Lesson Times and Days: Your choice; we’re flexible
- Lesson Locations: Your choice; anywhere in Winchester
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hours per week
- Total Course Length: At least 3 months study is recommended to make progress
- Course Start Dates: Any; we can start when you can
- Course Content: Bespoke and tailored to you
“1 hour of private lessons is like 6 or 7 hours in class!”
Why You Should Use Our Services
- Avoid the hard work
- Guaranteed a quality tutor
- Easy to pay and re-book
Avoid the hard work
Dodge the hard work of organising your course – let us handle it for you! We’ll find your tutor and organise your course. You focus on learning.
Guaranteed a quality tutor
All our tutors are vetted by our language team. Only the best make it onto our network. You’re guaranteed a tutor who will know exactly how to help you improve.
Easy to pay and re-book
Just pay using your credit/debit card for a block of hours over the phone. We’ll store your details securely to make re-booking easy too.
“Success is all about enjoying what you’re doing and getting the right result. Enjoy learning French and you will make it.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director