French Courses Swindon
Inspired to learn French? Are you searching through French courses online and looking at options? A face to face course, with your own private tutor might be an option. Private tuition is by far the most effective way to get moving with your French. And reach your goals.
The Lowdown on our French Courses
- Start Date: Any
- Days/Times of Lessons: To suit you
- Course Content: Personalised course based on your needs
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
- Total Course Length: Your choice (Minimum booking applies)
- Lesson Venue: You can have lessons anywhere in Swindon
“The teacher was great at adapting course content to the needs of her students”
(Corporate Social Club Organiser)
3 Key Advantages of our French Courses
- Free in-depth initial needs analysis
- No need to spend your time searching
- Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
Free in-depth initial needs analysis
Before you begin you can speak to us on the phone about your needs and goals for your French. We can then look for a suitable teacher in our network who can help. The initial needs analysis is free and should help you get a better idea about what you want to achieve from your course.
No need to spend your time searching
Once you are happy to go ahead with your course we can start contacting the teachers near you in our network. When we’ve got someobdy we’ll let you know and get the 1st lesson arranged. Your job is to turn up and start learning!
Professional, experienced, pre-vetted teachers
All teachers in our network have been interviewed and passed a number of checks to ensure they are exactly a fit for the kind of work we have to offer. A vast number of teachers apply every year. Only a select few get through so you can be assured of a great tutor. Every time.
“I have learned to kiss the wave that slams me into the rock of ages. You should too!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director