French Courses Sunderland
French Courses in Sunderland for Individuals and Business
Thinking about French courses in Sunderland? A private tutor is a great way to learn another language quickly and easily. Find out how we can help you with that.
Or are you a company searching for corporate language training? Check out our Business Language Training page for more information.
More About our French Courses
- Days/times of lessons: Arranged around your schedule; flexible
- Length of lessons: 1.5 hours (recommended) or 2 hours per lesson
- Start dates: Flexible; whenever you’d like!
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours course booking, no maximum
- Frequency of lessons: Your choice; as often as you need
- Course content: Customised to your personal needs
- Lesson location: Anywhere in Sunderland
“I loved my lessons, I had a knowledgeable and patient teacher who made learning very enjoyable.”
Why you should take one of our Private French Courses
- Easy. Convenient. Fast
- High-quality learning
- Moneyback guarantee
Easy. Convenient. Fast
Relax! We’ll handle the logistics. We’ll find you the perfect tutor and we can work around your schedule. All you need to do is show up and learn. With private tutoring, the teacher’s focus is all on you. You’ll have plenty of time to practise.
You’ll be learning from a fantastic tutor. Our tutors are hand-picked by our language team who only accept the best of the best. Your teacher will be experienced and full of personality. Look forward to learning!
If you’re not entirely happy with how your course has gone, then request your money back. No questions asked.
“To go from ‘ordinary’ to ‘extraordinary’ with your French you only need a little ‘extra'”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director