French Courses Saint Helens
Searching for the right French Courses? How about somebody to organise everything for you to make this process easy and worthwhile? Have a look at our site for further details.
More information on our French Courses
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Saint Helens. You Decide.
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
“I learn very quickly as it is only me and the teacher”
Gregoire Dure (Lisam Systems)
Benefits of our French Courses
- Finding a tutor
- Learn fast
- Payments and booking more lessons
Finding a tutor
Leave the time-consuming, difficult teacher search to us. Our team will know of somebody already in our network nearby who can help you. Your job is to focus on your learning. And getting to your goals.
As it’s private lessons you’ll learn fast anyway, as you’ll have ample opportunity to practice and ask questions. You’ll also have the added benefit of a quality, experienced, professional teacher, who will make learning doubly as fast.
Payments and booking more lessons
Paying for your course is easy. It’s done over the phone, for a block of hours. If you are getting towards the end of your block you can rebook quickly and easily with a simple message to our team.
“Go the extra mile with your French learning. There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director