French Courses Gloucester
Are you looking for local French Courses? Our private tutoring, and flexible lesson structure will help you learn French fast, in a way you feel most comfortable learning.
If your business needs help language training employees, we provide a service that would be of great use. Click the link and visit our business language training page to find out more.
Some details on our French Courses
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Gloucester. You Decide.
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
Emma Ramsay (Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Benefits of our French Courses
- Learn fast
- Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
- Easy payment and booking more lessons
Private tuition is definitely the way to go if you are looking for fast learning. All our tutors are experienced professionals. They will carefully plan and personalise a course to your needs. And you will have a lot of opportunities to practice and ask questions.
Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
Stay motivated with emailed reports, direct to your inbox after every lesson. Containing information on what was studied, any homework, and progress towards next level, you’ll be in control of how your learning is going.
Easy payment and booking more lessons
A simple payment for a block of hours by credit or debit card over the phone is all you need to begin. Further blocks can be paid for quickly and easily with a simple message to our team.
“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going to. Mastering French is no exception!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director