French Courses Canterbury
Are you having trouble finding the right French course for you? We can connect you with one of our friendly, expert tutors. Who are locally-based, and ready to help. Speak to us today and start learning now.
French Courses – Important Information
- Course content: Entirely bespoke.
- Start date: When you’re ready.
- Lesson times: Negotiable between you and your tutor.
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (1 or 2 lessons a week recommended).
- Lesson length: 1.5 hours or 2 hours.
- Length of course: Based on learning abilities. (Subject to minimum booking).
- Location/Venue: Anywhere in Canterbury. You Decide.
“The language learning support is structured and flexible so you can learn at your own pace depending on travel and other business commitments”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
Benefits of our French Courses
- Enjoyable lessons
- Lesson by lesson progress tracking
- Easy payment and moneyback guarantee
Your tutor will carefully plan your course. Making sure it aligns with your needs and interests. So you not only learn, but also enjoy the lessons. Keeping you motivated so that you make consistent progress week by week.
Lesson by lesson online progress tracking
After each lesson you’ll receive an emailed report. The report has details of what was studied, any homework, and your progress towards the next level. So you can see after each lesson exactly how you’re getting on.
Easy payment and moneyback guarantee
It’s simple to make a payment. Give us a call and we’ll set up a block payment for an agreed amount of hours. Backed by our moneyback guarantee you know that in the incredibly unlikely event things don’t go to plan, there is no risk on your part.
“Life can get in the way of your plans for language learning. Don’t be afraid of going slower than you want. Just don’t stop.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director