French Courses Bournemouth
Analysing options for French courses? What about the face to face option? With a private tutor. Private lessons can certainly be the way to go, as they can often be the most effective way to quickly pick up any language. Including French!
Information on our French Courses
- Start of Course: ASAP or when you are ready
- Lesson Times/Days: Any, we fit around your schedule
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week is recommended
- Lesson Location: Anywhere in Bournemouth
- Course Content: Based on your unique needs
- Total Course Length: Your choice – ask us for advice
“Knowledgeable, patient teachers, enjoyable lessons, and excellent service! Highly recommend!”
3 Main Benefits of our French Courses
- Save time and effort vs searching for a teacher yourself
- High quality teaching
- Easy course payments and moneyback guarantee
Save time and effort vs searching for a teacher yourself
Cut out the time-consuming research. Contact us and a teacher near you in our network will be able to help. We’ve already done the hard work reaching out, recruiting and interviewing them. So you don’t have to.
High quality teaching
It’s important to know what goes into the profile of a great teacher. Throughout the years we’ve refined our hiring processes so only the best teachers make it through. Now we only take teachers on who we know personally we’d want to have lessons with.
Easy course payments and moneyback guarantee
It’s easy to pay for your course. Payment is in advance by credit or debit card. If you want to re-book or book more lessons, one message to us and we can handle all that. Your focus is solely on making progress.
“Whether you are a beginner or an expert, keep practicing and learning. It’s a never-ending adventure!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director