English Courses Hull
Do you want to study English courses in Hull and improve your reading, writing, speaking and listening skills? A private tutor is the best way to learn a new language. Read on to find out how we can help.
More information about our English Courses
- Times and days: To fit around your timetable
- Venue: Anywhere in Hull
- Total course length: Minimum 15 hours, no maximum (you can choose)
- Length of each lesson: 1.5 hours (most popular) or 2 hours per lesson; your choice
- Lesson frequency: Flexible (Most popular – 1.5 hours per week); as often as you need
- Course content: Tailored to your needs
- Start dates: As soon as you’d like
“I learn very quickly as it is only me and the teacher”
Gregoire Dure (Lisam Systems)
Advantages of Our English Courses
- Easy setup and organisation
- High-quality, fast learning
- Moneyback guarantee
Easy setup and organisation
Before paying, we will organise a free analysis service to help figure out your learning needs. Speak to our team on the phone and we will make a plan for your learning and goals. Then your lessons can be organised to ensure you learn quickly and easily.
High-quality, fast learning
With a private tutor, all the focus will be on you so you have more time to practise, ask questions, and study. Your tutor will be qualified and experienced. You will definitely look forward to every lesson!
If you’re not entirely happy with your course, then have your money back. No questions asked.
“If you start improving your English today, 1 year from now you will be pleased that you did.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director