Spanish Lessons SheffieldCourse information
Interested in private Spanish lessons Sheffield or online?
Take the hassle out of finding a Spanish tutor yourself. Let us do the work finding a tutor and arranging lessons for you. Message or call us and we’ll talk things through.
Hola! My name is Ed O’Neill. I’m sure we’ll be able to help you learn Spanish. Me and my team will be delighted to hear from you.
What’s Included in our Spanish Courses
- Searching and contacting of tutors in our network
- Free discovery call with one of our language team
- Secure payment processing via credit/debit card
What You Need to Know about Our Spanish Courses
- Lesson Times and Days: Your choice
- Lesson Locations: Your choice
- Course Start Dates: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke. Decided following initial meeting
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hours per week
- Total Course Length: At least 3 months study is recommended to make progress
Why You Should Use Our Tutor Matching Service
- Easier than searching yourself
- Guaranteed a quality tutor
- Easy to pay and re-book
Easier than Searching Yourself
One call or message to us and we can get things started. Then you can just get on with your day.
Quality Tutor Guarantee
You’ll get a great tutor and you’ll love your lessons. If not, get your money back.
Easy Payment and Re-booking
Pay for your course via credit or debit card. Your card details are stored securely. If you need to re-book, you can do so with a simple email to us.
“Very helpful, challenging, lessons are very good, we’re delighted”
Peter Sweeney on his Spanish lessons
What to do next
Buena suerte con tu Espanol!
Following a short stint in Sevilla, Spain, Ed O’Neill set up the UK Language Project. Ed successfully taught English as a Foreign language in France, Spain, Poland, Russia and the UK before founding the UK Language Project.