Spanish Lessons LiverpoolCourse information
Do you need a hand deciding between online and offline options for Spanish courses?
The large array of options available on the internet for learning Spanish can make it more difficult to find a great tutor or course. That’s where we come in. A Spanish tutor in our network can help you achieve your goals for your Spanish with lessons online, or in-person at your choice of location in Liverpool.
Our Private Spanish Courses – Details
- Course Start Date: Flexible
- Lesson Times/Days: Fit around your schedule
- Lesson Location: Your choice
- Course Content: Based on your unique needs
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week is recommended
- Total Course Length: Your choice – ask us for advice
“Very helpful, challenging, lessons are very good, we’re delighted”
Peter Sweeney on his Spanish Lessons
Why Organise Private Spanish Courses Through Us?
- We do the hard work – Searching for and picking the best tutors
- Discuss Your Needs Beforehand – For Free
- Easy Payment and Moneyback Guarantee
Tutor Search Done for You
Comparing tutors. Knowing which are good. Interviewing them. Picking a decent tutor among a list of many can be a difficult task. Leave it to us! You can get on with your day. We’ll let you know when we’ve got somebody.
Discuss Your Needs Beforehand – For Free
Talk to our language team first for free. Explore whether private lessons are for you. Only book sessions when you’re completely happy.
Easy Payment, Moneyback Guarantee
Pay safely and securely for your lessons. By credit/debit card. Re-booking is easy too. And get your money back if not totally satisfied.
“A Spanish tutor can really help you achieve your goals. I’ve taken one of our Spanish courses myself. It’s helped me immensely!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director