Mandarin Courses SheffieldCourse information
Are you looking researching Mandarin courses? With all the options available you may be wondering how to go about it?
How about a private tutor?
Hi, my name is Ed O’Neill and I’m the Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield. My team and I would be delighted to help find you a Mandarin tutor.
More Information on our Mandarin Courses
- Venue: Your choice of location
- Course Length: At least 3 months study is recommended to progress
- Start Date: Any
- Lesson Times/Days: Fit with your needs
- Frequency of Lessons: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
How Can Our Mandarin Courses Help?
- No time wasted trawling lists of tutors and no upfront cost to you
- Talk your needs through with our language team beforehand
- Satisfaction Guarantee
Save Time and Expense
Leave the Tutor Hunt to us! We’ll contact tutors in our network. And organise your first lesson for you.
Speak to Our Team First
Discuss your needs. Discuss your goals and aspirations for your Mandarin. Then agree on a focus and structure for your course. Only pay your fees when completely happy to go ahead.
Be completely satisfied and happy with your lessons or your money back. Promise.
“1 hour of private lessons is like 6 or 7 hours in class!”
Alessandro Toccafondi on his private lessons
Enjoy learning Mandarin!
Ed O’Neill is the founder and Academic Director of the UK Language Project Sheffield. He speaks 5 languages. His big goal for the near future is to learn Mandarin! He’s definitely going to use a Mandarin tutor!