French Courses LiverpoolCourse information
French Courses in Liverpool with a Private Teacher
Researching French courses online? Speak to us and we will find a tutor for you.
Make your life easier, delegate the job of sourcing a tutor and arranging tuition to our experienced team.
If you’re organising training on behalf of your employees you may find our business language training page useful.
Useful Information about our French Courses
- Course Start Date: Any
- Location of Lessons: Your preference – Anywhere in Liverpool
- Days/Times of Lessons: To suit you
- Course Content: Bespoke – Focused on your needs
- Lesson Frequency: Minimum 1.5 hour session per week
- Total Course Length: Your choice (Minimum booking applies)
“Truly inspired learning experiences”
Steve Tomlinson on his French Lessons
Why French Courses with us?
- No time-consuming search for a tutor
- Professional, Experienced Tutors
- Free Introductory Needs Analysis
No Time-Consuming Tutor Search
Delegate the tutor searching to our experienced team. We’ll arrange for you to speak to a tutor on Skype. You can decide if it’s for you.
Professional, Experienced Tutors
Feel confident booking with us. All tutors are vetted and hand-picked. Tutors have teaching qualifications and/or experience teaching and tutoring.
Free Introductory Needs Analysis
Discuss your needs with one of our team. And explore whether private tuition is for you.
“Bonjour! Ca va? Learning French is not as difficult as you imagine. As long as you have the right tutor. Let us find you someone who can help.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director