Professional Language Courses For Businesses In The Worthing Area
If you’re looking for individual employee language training or group training for your business, we have various language courses available. All our services are fully-managed. Meaning the entire process, from trainer search and course coordination, through to ongoing course management, is handled by our experienced team members.
Details of the Company Language Training
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Worthing. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The language learning support is structured and flexible so you can learn at your own pace depending on travel and other business commitments”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
Why choose us?
- Hassle free course coordination
- Fully managed process
- High quality training
Hassle free course coordination
Our systems, processes and people have stood the test of time. Like everything, getting better with age. You can be assured that the setup and running of your courses will go like clockwork.
Fully managed process
We will manage all courses from start to finish, without your own management team having to lift a finger. Our experienced account management team will record and take care of all the details. You can contact your assigned account manager at any time if you have any queries.
High quality training
Our experienced trainers are carefully selected from a network of trainers across the UK. They all have years of experience from either private tutoring or corporate language training or both. They’re all well vetted and tested on their enthusiasm to deliver a great service.
“Make the right decision and speak to us about how we can help you and your teams improve their language skills.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director