Let Us Arrange Your Business Language Training
Why make searching for language training difficult? Leave the hard work to us; concentrate on what matters to you. We have years of experience sourcing trainers for businesses and setting up training courses.
General Course Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Winchester. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The language learning support is structured and flexible so you can learn at your own pace depending on travel and other business commitments”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
Advantages of Choosing Us to Set Up Your Language Training
- Fully-managed service
- Quality trainers guaranteed
- Flexible payment and invoicing options
You’ll receive an account manager who will handle all logistics. Everything from initial sourcing, through to 1st lesson logistics and planning will be organised by the account manager. They will be your point of contact and on hand should any problems arise.
Quality trainers guaranteed
All our trainers have been vetted by our language team to ensure excellence. Rest assured you’ll receive a trainer or trainers who are qualified, experienced and personable. They’ll be adding huge amounts of value to your teams.
Flexible payment options
Once everything is organised and lessons are underway, we’ll raise an invoice for the training on 30 day terms. If you prefer, you can also use a company credit or debit card to pay.
“Make the right decision. Delegate the hard work to us. Our team will handle finding your trainer and organising your courses.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director