High Quality Language Courses for Your Employees
Do you need a language supplier to come in and help your employees learn another language? This is certainly something we could help you out with. Our nationwide training team has helped literally hundreds of companies nationwide to improve their language skills. There will be somebody in our network nearby who can help. All you need do is ask.
Some Information on the Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Wigan. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“I decided to choose UKLP for NSK’s language training centred on their impressive customer base and their flexible approach to learning”
Lisa Hirst (NSK)
How we can help
- Fully-managed process – cutting down your workload
- Quality training
- Online progress tracking and session reporting
Fully-managed process – cutting down your workload
The team can handle things from start to finish. From matching your team to a trainer. Right the way through to coordinating the courses themselves. They’ll also be on hand with a direct line so you can stay in touch at all times.
All trainers in our network have been working professionally as language teachers for years. Many also have abundant experience teaching in-company. So you can be sure that the trainer who we match to you will add significant value to your teams. Helping them improve from the first lesson.
Online progress tracking and session reporting
It’s crucial to stay informed. With our online system you can log in and see exactly how lessons are going. What was studied, homework, attendance, progress and more. On demand.
“Find out more about how we can help you and your teams become proficient in another language.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director