Discover Effective Business Language Training that Really Works
Are you looking to expand your organisation’s skill set and communicate easier with clients and other companies? If so, then let’s talk about quality language courses that add value to your teams.
Information on Our Business Language Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: You decide. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Watford. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Custom to you, based on the needs of student(s)
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Why Should You Choose Us for Language Training?
- Fully-managed tutor matching and course organisation process
- Progress Tracking and Session Reporting
- Proven Track Record Running Business Language Courses
Our team organises the course every step of the way. Get in touch with any problems and we’ll be sure to handle them efficiently and effectively.
Progress Tracking and Session Reporting
You’re kept in the loop. After each session, students will receive report emails showing their progress and highlighting any action points. We can spot issues and correct them immediately.
Track Record Organising Business Language Training
We’ve helped plenty of companies develop their language skills. We’re proud to include companies such as Nissan, Sage and Siemens among our clients.
“Whatever your needs for language training amongst the staff we can help. Give us a call and see what we can do for you.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director