Face To Face Business Language Training in Swanley
We’ll handle the hard work! We have years of experience matching trainers with students and providing language training for businesses. Benefit from our fully account-managed service, and see how we can help you implement language training into your business.
General Course Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Swanley. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
Emma Ramsay (Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Advantages of Using Us to Set Up Your Language Training
- Fully-managed Service
- Quality Trainers
- Flexible Payment Options
You’ll receive an account manager who will do all the hard work for you. Everything from initial trainer matching, to course coordination and ongoing course management. They have years of experience using our refined systems and processes to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
Rest assured, you’ll be in good hands. All our trainers are qualified, experienced and full of personality. Many have been teaching in-company for a number of years, so familiar with requirements of this type.
Flexible payment options
Payment for courses is easy. When courses are underway, we will raise an invoice for the total course cost on 30 day standard terms. If you prefer to use a card we can also set that up.
“Looking for a language training supplier for your company? Your journey ends here. You’ve found us!”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director