In-person language courses for your company employees
Are you exploring potential language training providers? Our experienced account managers are here, and ready to help you implement language courses into your business. Speak to us today to find out how we can help.
What you need to know about the language training
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Sutton. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
“When I first started I didn’t know anything, now I can get by and understand…I would definitely recommend it”
Gavin Peralta (Siemens)
Why choose our services?
- Full account management
- On demand management information
- Quality training
Full account management
If you decide to go with us you’ll be assigned one of our experienced account managers to help you set lessons up. They can take charge of the whole process, from matching a trainer or trainers to your needs, right through to ensuring lessons go smoothly.
On demand management information
So you can be in the loop at all times, we can give you access to your own secure area on our system. Here you can see details of each session, along with progress and attendance of each student.
You can be sure that the trainer or trainers we send to you will have been recruited, interviewed and checked according to our strict controls. We’re picky, only the best make it through to your offices.
“Whatever your needs for language training amongst the staff we can help. Give us a call and see what we can do for you.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director