Helping You Set Up Business Language Training for Your Staff
Do you or your staff need to improve their language skills? We can provide you with an expert language trainer for on-site lessons. Our account managers will deal with the logistics and coordination of the courses, saving yourself time and effort.
Benefit from our expertise setting up language training for businesses, delegate the work to us.
Information on Our Business Language Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Sutton Coldfield. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Why Use Our Services?
- Hassle-free Course Coordination
- Proven Track Record
- Easy Payments
Hassle-Free Course Coordination
If you decide to use our services you will be provided with your own account manager, who will be your point of contact for all matters. They’re experienced in organising and managing language courses. They’ll get your courses set up and running with minimum hassle and fuss.
Proven Track Record
Businesses large and small, all over the UK have benefited from our language training, so you we can guarantee you will receive the best standard of business language tuition. We’re happy that a large number of our clients come back again and again with further requirements year after year.
Once lessons are underway, pay in advance on invoice (30 day terms as standard) or via company credit/debit card.
“If you need help setting up language courses then get in touch. We have the experience to really add value to your organisation.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director