Let Us Help You Arrange Your Language Training for Your Staff
Are you interested in finding a language trainer for your staff? Our language team has a wealth of experience arranging language courses. The whole life-cycle is taken care of. From the initial matching with a suitable local trainer. Right through to ongoing course management.
100s of companies throughout the UK treat the UK Language Project as their trusted language training department. We’d love to help you too.
Language Training Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Potters Bar. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Advantages of Outsourcing Your Language Training to Us
- Fully Managed Process
- Online Progress Tracking
- Saves you Time and Effort
Fully Managed Process
After enquiring with us you’ll be assigned a personal account manager who you can delegate the work to. They will manage the entire process, from finding a tutor for your staff, to arranging times, venues etc. Always making sure that you are kept in the loop at all times.
Online Progress Tracking
Each student receive a progress report in their inbox after each lesson. Course organisers and managers can also view details of the training at any time; including progress and attendance, via our online system.
Saves you Time and Effort
We know that your time is valuable, we take care of everything so that you can focus on other important tasks.
“If you need to add language skills to your business give us a call. We cater for companies large and small.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director