UK Language Training Supplier for Companies Large and Small
Do you need a helping hand setting up foreign language lessons for your employees? If so, we’ll be able to help. Our experienced team has organised langauge training, in numerous languages, for 100s of companies throughout the UK.
Give us a call or send us a message to find out more about how we can help.
Details of The Business Language Training
- Type of Training: 1 to 1 or Groups
- Start Dates: Flexible
- Days and Times of Training: During Office Hours or Out of Hours Available
- Duration of Each Session: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
- Course Length: Your Choice – Ask us for advice
- Lesson Frequency: Your Choice
- Course Content: Bespoke Course – Agreed following needs analysis
- Venue for Courses: Your location. Anywhere in Peterborough – On or Off-Site Options Available
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
Emma Ramsay (Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Key Benefits of our Face to Face Language Courses
- Cut down your workload
- In-depth needs analysis and diagnostic
- Online progress tracking and session reporting
Cut down your workload
One of our team will be your account manager and point of contact. All time-consuming teacher search, contacting and logistical arrangements will be handled by them. Leaving you free to get on with your day.
In-depth needs analysis and diagnostic
Prior to courses starting we’ll go through what your staff need from the lessons. And relay this information to the teacher. So they’re all set and prepared once courses begin.
Online progress tracking and session reporting
Stay up to date and in control, with access to our online session reporting tool. Learners will be sent an email after each session. And as the course organiser you can log in at any point if you wish, to see details of attendance, progress and course content.
“We can add value to your organisation by fully organising and managing your language course requirements.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director