Find Quality Business Language Training Quickly and Easily
Are you looking to set up Business Language Training in your organisation? We have professional and experienced teachers that will help your employees learn a whole new language.
Business Language Courses – Details
- Course Start Date: Any
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Course Content: Personalised, based on the needs of student(s)
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Norwich. On or off-site options available
“Found us the perfect trainer who was very capable and personable”
Sarah Preston (Siemens)
3 Key Benefits of Taking Our Business Language Training
- Fully-managed Teacher Matching
- Progress Tracking for Students
- Previous Successes in our Business Language Training
Fully-managed Teacher Matching
We organise everything for you start to finish. Call us and we’ll find you a great tutor, and set up your sessions. Leave it all to us.
Progress Tracking for Students
After each lesson, students are emailed a report on their lesson. The report shows how they are progressing and any action points. Issues can be spotted and addressed straight away.
Previous Successes in our Business Language Training
We’ve helped companies both big and small. We are proud to include businesses like Nissan, P&G, Sage and Siemens among our clients.
“Make the right decision. Delegate the hard work to us. Our team will handle finding your trainer and organising your courses.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director