Do You Need to Set up Business Language Training for Your Company?
Do you have employees who need to learn a specific language for their role? Or are you looking to set up more general group language training? If so, me and my team can set you up by providing:
- A tutor or tutors
- A course and a syllabus to follow
- All required materials
- Progress tracking and reporting
How Can We Help You?
For 1 to 1 and small group lessons, we can liaise directly with the participants to arrange a lesson schedule. Taking that burden away from you. For larger groups (4 or more people), you can arrange a time and a day for a regular session and we’ll do the rest.
- English as a Foreign Language
“When our teams were going into France and Morocco they were better able to interact with teams there.”
Ed Chapman – Mayborn Group (French Group Lessons in Newcastle)
Why Use Our Services?
- Fully account-managed –> Piece of mind for you –> Contact your account manager any time for progress or issues –> Get issues raised and solved immediately
- We have a system that tracks progress
- All administration is taken care of our end
- Flexible invoicing on 30 day terms
Makes Your Life Easier
Delegate the tutor finding and lesson organising work to our experienced team. Then, get on with your day. We’ll let you know when everything is organised.
Each student’s progress is tracked via our online system. After each lesson the student receives an email with details of progress and action points.
Secure, Flexible Payment Options
Pay on invoice on 30-day terms.
My name is Ed O’Neill. I’m the Academic Director of the UK Language Project Newcastle. We have a vast experience of arranging language training for companies around the North East.