Find Quality Business Language Training Quickly and Easily
Estimated Reading Time: 1 and a half minutes
Are you looking to set up Business Language Training in your organisation? If so, then we have the experience and language tutor network to add value to your teams.
Information on Our Business Language Courses
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Liverpool. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“I learn very quickly as it is only me and the teacher”
Gregoire Dure (Developer – Lisam Systems) on his Language Training
Benefits of Using Us for Your Language Training Requirements
- Fully-managed tutor matching and course organisation process
- Progress Tracking and Session Reporting
- Proven Track Record Running Business Language Courses
Fully-managed Process – Makes Your Life Easier
Our team will organise the course from start to finish. Call us and we’ll handle all the logistics, level testing and tutor organisation.
Progress Tracking and Session Reporting
After each lesson students are emailed a report on their lesson. The report shows how they are progressing and any action points. Issues can be spotted and problem-solved immediately.
Track Record Organising Business Language Training
We’ve helped companies large and small bridge the language skills gap. We are happy to include the likes of Nissan, P&G, Sage and Siemens among our clients.
“Speak to us today and take the hassle out of finding a Language Training provider. I hope we can be of assistance.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director UK Language Project Liverpool (also in charge of Business Language Training)