Quality Language Training with a Private Tutor
If you are organising business language training for your staff, you are in the right place. Our experienced account management team will handle everything from start to finish. We have a large network of established trainers throughout the UK. Whether you’re needing training for 1 person or several groups, we can handle it.
Business Language Training Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Hemel Hempstead. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Benefits of choosing us
- Experienced team with an excellent track record
- Simplifies your job
- Flexible payment options
Experienced team with an excellent track record
Our team have worked with companies large and small, including Siemens, Nissan, and P&G. There’s no-one we can’t cater for.
Simplifies your job
We understand that you’re busy. That’s where we come in. We can co-ordinate matching trainers and organising courses to meet your needs. Keeping you in the loop every step of the way. Delegating out needn’t mean losing control.
Easy payment options
Pay in advance by invoice, or by card online. It couldn’t be simpler.
“With our fully-managed service we can arrange everything from finding the right trainer to setting up the lessons and ongoing support.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director