Face To Face Language Courses For Your Employees
Are you based in or around the Harlow area and interested in setting up language lessons for your staff?
Allow us to organise things from start to finish. We will assign you an account manager, who will be in charge of everything, from sourcing trainers to ongoing management of courses.
Business Language Training Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Harlow. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Advantages of Outsourcing Your Language Training to Us
- Highly Experienced Team
- Simplifies Your Job
- Flexible Payment Options
Highly Experienced Team
You will be assigned an experienced account manager. A direct line of contact for any queries regarding the course/courses. They coordinate and manage language courses all day, every day. Your courses will be set up and managed with aplomb.
Simplifies Your Job
Nobody has enough time. That’s where we come in. Our processes are refined and time-tested. Someone will be ready to teach your staff in no time. And it will all be overseen by an experienced account manager. Saving you time and effort vs doing it yourself.
Flexible Payment Options
Pay on invoice in advance. Or pay by company credit card. Simple as that.
“Remove the headache of planning and organising language courses for your staff. Call our team today and find out how we can help.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director