A Way To Make Your Language Tutor Search Easy
If you’re interested in helping your employees learn a new language for work then we can help. Cut out the stress of organising and liaising with trainers and lessons, when we can do it for you.
Business Language Training Details
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Fareham. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“I had at least 3 breakthroughs that have made such a difference to my understanding of the language.”
Why Set Up Business Language Training with Us?
- Makes Things Easier for You
- Quality Teaching
- Flexible Payment Options
Makes Things Easier for You
Having a personalised account manager assigned to you for the time you take courses with us is a godsend. They will deal with all administrative matters, such as sourcing trainers, coordinating the 1st lesson and subsequent lessons, and dealing with ongoing course issues. They’ll always be just an email or phone call away if you need them.
Trainer search is conducted from within our elite network of highly-skilled language trainers. Over the years, we’ve invested heavily in making sure only the best trainers make it into our network. You can be sure that whoever we match for your courses will know what needs to be done to get your staff making progress.
Flexible Payment Options
Payment is very simple. Invoice after the start of the courses on 30 day standard terms. You can also pay by card if you prefer.
“Let our expert team of account managers organise all the logistics and courses for you. Saving you time and hassle.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director