Face To Face Language Lessons For Your Employees
Our network of language trainers, with years of teaching experience are at your service. Through group lessons or individual private tuition, UKLP can guarantee flexible, well-structured courses to suit your business.
We will even fully account-manage everything. So you don’t have to worry about any extra admin and workload that running courses can bring.
Business Language Courses: Details
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Eastbourne. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher provided me with support material and advice on books, CDs etc so that I can carry on learning at my own convenience when I am travelling.”
Neil Wilkinson (CMR Group)
Why choose us?
- Fully managed process
- High quality training
- Hassle free course coordination
Fully managed process
From start to finish. Your account manager will be in charge of the courses. All admin associated with trainer search and matching, course coordination. And ongoing course management. Is handled by them. Keeping you in the loop at all times so there’s no loss of control on your part.
High quality training
We ensure that all trainers in our network are experienced professionals who know how to get your employees making progress quickly. Many have a number of years teaching in companies too. So are familiar with all requirements.
Hassle free course coordination
Your account manager will fully manage things. Leaving you free to focus on other tasks. No fuss, no hassle.
“All the work in sourcing a trainer and coordinating the lessons can be done for you by our team. Contact us to find out how we can help.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director