Let Us Help You Arrange Your Business Language Training
Do you need a language course provider for face to face lessons at your company? If so, we can rise to the call. And organise things from start to finish. We have the training network, you have the need. You can get set up quickly and easily.
With a fully-managed service you will also benefit from a significant reduction in your workload when it comes to setting up and running the courses.
Language Training Information
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Durham. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher did a fantastic job at going beyond the nuts and bolts of basic language, making her classes a cultural learning experience for all involved.”
(Corporate Social Club Organiser)
Advantages of Outsourcing Your Language Training to Us
- Highly experienced team
- Saves you time and effort
- Online progress tracking and session reporting
Highly experienced team
If you decide you would like to work with us you will be assigned your own account manager. A constant point of contact. An experienced professional, they will make sure everything from trainer sourcing, right through to ongoing course management is taken care of efficiently.
Saves you time and effort
Nobody has enough time. That’s where we come in. We’ll source a trainer or trainers for you. And organise the sessions. Keeping you and any other stakeholders in the loop at all times. So delegation needn’t mean losing control.
Online progress tracking and session reporting
Sessions are tracked online via our system. We’ll provide you with login details if you wish so you can see any important management information e.g. attendance, progress etc. at a glance, in real time.
“If your employees need to improve their language skills then speak to us. We can help with all the course organisation.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director