Helping You Find the Language Tutors You Need
Looking for someone to conduct business language training in Dudley? Make it easy for yourself. Our team will be able to organise an experienced language trainer or trainers to come to your location to deliver the training. Our team handles it all, freeing you up to handle your own workload.
Details of The Business Language Training
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Dudley. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Reasons To Consider Using Our Fully-Managed Service
- Saves you time and effort
- In-depth needs analysis and diagnostic
- Accountability via online system
Saves you time and effort
The task of sourcing and matching a suitable locally-based trainer from our network falls to our team. They’ve been doing this for years and have built up a large list of potential trainers in the local area. Ask us and we’ll do that heavy logistical work of organising things.
In-depth needs analysis and diagnosis
For individual lessons, we speak with the student over the phone, check their levels, and diagnose their needs. For groups, we can interact directly with course organisers to plan a tailored course.
Accountability via online system
Make use of our online system for any management information you may need (e.g. attendance records, progress reports etc.) You can assess and track progress quickly and easily at the click of a mouse.
“If you’re looking for a language training supplier who can organise langauge courses from start to finish and with an excellent track record then look no further.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director