Get Quality Language Training for your Business
Looking at options for finding a language tutor or language training supplier to help your employees learn? End your search here. Call us today, and we will select an experienced trainer or trainers for you from within our distinguished network.
Business Language Training – Information
- Start Date: You choose
- Venue for Courses: Anywhere in Doncaster – On or Off-Site Options
- Course Content: Bespoke Course – constructed following needs analysis
- Structure of Training: 1 to 1 or Groups
- Days and Times of Training: During office hours/ out of office
- Duration of Each Session: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
- Course Length: Your Choice – Ask us for advice
- Lesson Frequency: Your Choice
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
3 Reasons to Use Us
- In-Depth Needs Analysis
- Fully Account-Managed Service
- Regular Updates on Progress
In-Depth Needs Analysis
For group lessons, one of our experts can confer with the course organiser and agree on course content based group ability, or organise for language level testing. For 1-1 lessons, we can speak with the student over the phone for a discussion about his/her needs.
Fully Account-Managed Service
Our expert account managers will take care of matching a tutor to your students, arranging lessons, and will offer ongoing support throughout the course.
Regular Updates on Progress
After each session the students will receive a progress report via email, outlining their progress to date and any areas which can be improved on. Problems are identified and solved quickly.
“Don’t be stuck for a supplier! Find out more about how we can help run your language courses.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director