Face to Face Language Courses for Your Company Employees
Do you have employees who have requested language training? Perhaps your company is putting forward an initiative to put on language lessons for members of staff. If so, we can help. A teacher from our network can visit your company offices to deliver the training, whenever it’s convenient for you.
- Course Type: Either 1 to 1 or Group Lessons
- Lesson Timings: Your choice. Either during office hours or out of hours
- Course Venue: Anywhere in Crawley. On or off-site options available
- Course Start Date: Any
- Course Content: Bespoke, based on the needs of student(s)
- Frequency of Lessons: Your choice
- Total Length of Course: At least 30 hours of training over 3 – 6 months is recommended to start with
We can send out a bespoke proposal, tailored to your situation, to address any of these more specifically.
“The teacher is great. She has managed to tailor the lessons to our specific level and requirements, and is always willing to be flexible.”
Tom Bacon (D’Addario)
Why choose UKLP as your language training supplier?
- Cutting down your workload with a fully-managed process
- In-depth initial needs analysis and diagnostic
- Management information via online system
Cutting down your workload with a fully-managed process
You’ve got enough to do. Delegate the work involved with recruiting and organising to our experts. We’ve got the connections, we’ve got the time. Allow us to do the course coordination for you. So you can get on with your work.
In-depth initial needs analysis and diagnostic
Before we begin, we will go over your employees’ needs on the phone. Once a teacher is matched to you they will be able to tailor a course around those needs. So the learners can hit the ground running from lesson 1.
Management information via online system
It’s important to know how the course is going. We can give you access to an online information system. Where you can keep track of employee attendance and progress. So you’re always up to date.
“Our courses are fully-managed from start to finish by your own account manager. Call us today and discuss your needs.”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director