Helping You Find the Language Tutors You Need
Are you looking around for a tutor for business language training for your staff? Make it easy for yourself and let us handle all the details.
Details of The Business Language Training
- Venue for Courses: Anywhere in Cardiff – On or Off-Site Options Available
- Type of Training: 1 to 1 or Groups
- Days and Times of Training: During Office Hours or Out of Hours Available
- Duration of Each Session: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
- Start Dates: You decide
- Course Length: Your Choice – Ask us for advice
- Lesson Frequency: You decide
- Course Content: Bespoke Course – Agreed following needs analysis
“The UK Language Project has helped me very much with my English”
Thusitha Dhammika (The Vanilla Solution Ltd.)
3 Reasons to Use Us
- Fully Account-Managed Service
- Regular Updates on Progress
- In-Depth Needs Analysis
Fully Account-Managed Service
We will conduct the search for a suitable tutor, and once you have been matched, we will organise every detail; such as time, location, etc. and will keep you updated.
Regular Updates on Progress
Each student will receive an individual update on their progress via email.
In-Depth Needs Analysis
For 1:1 lessons we can speak with the student over the phone. Check their level and diagnose their needs. For groups, we can liaise directly with course organisers over the phone to create a personalised course offering according to the needs and goals of the group.
“Join the hundreds of companies who have entrusted us to run their language training courses. Our team will be happy to help”
Ed O’Neill – Academic Director